Ico Start Date: 15-Jan-18
Ico End Date: 31-Jan-18
Pocketinns is a product offering from a team consisting of blockchain academics and researchers (Phd’s), entrepreneurs, technologists and ceo’s having previous successful experience in scaling successful businesses and having worked for companies like Google, Barclays, JP Morgan, Bank of America, Reuters, Nike etc. Pocketinns is a decentralized blockchain driven marketplace ecosystem that operates multiple marketplaces under one roof supported by its own financial network and its very own Pinns currency with the vision of turning it into an alternative digital nation on the blockchain in the future. Pocketinns is a 506c exempt offering, Reg D in US for accredited investors.Platform
The Pocketinns Umbrella Project, is a disruptive decentralized online digital nation where a marketplace ecosystem is created for both buyers and consumers around a decentralized blockchain model, The token auction will continue the growth of the Project’s first live marketplace on the blockchain, Pocketinns 1.0, a decentralized marketplace for home and vacation rentals with an inventory of over 50,000 properties in Europe and a community of 1900+ users launched on October 20th 2017. In simpler terms think of Pocketinns as a company operating on the lines of Costco or Netflix where in this case it’s a true community driven peer to peer digital economy with multiple marketplaces that include Travel, Accommodations, ridesharing, car rentals, real estate, ecommerce and thousands of other marketplaces operating under one single ecosystem. These transactions under the Pocketinns ecosystem are supported between the buyers and sellers with its own supporting internal financial network a nd its own internal Pinns currency that powers this ecosystem. This ecosystem will be driven, controlled & majorly managed by its own community as the ecosystem grows. This is made possible with the entire ecosystem operating and transacting with its own currency known as the Pinns tokens. Pocketinns makes this possible by leveraging the power of blockchain technology.
- Pocketinns incorporated as an llc. - Research on implementing blockchain technology. - ICO planned and then Shelved as founders Sarva and Smita decide to build the service in stealth with their own savings.
- Hiring of third party consultants for Development of Pocketinns 1.0. - Development of Pocketinns 1.0 commences. - Setback as hired consultants had to be let go due to non-performance issues. - Raised a 2nd round of funds through Personal Loans, friends and family and continued working on the Pocketinns project in Stealth. - Hired new consultants and work recommenced on the project. - Hired new consultants focused on blockchain development. - Senior Team members were also added during this period.
- Office Relocation to Glen Rock, NJ. - Integration work commences for onboarding properties through a partnership with various property managers. - Partnership falls through due to technical issues from the clients end. - Partnership with various clients for access to home and vacation rental properties for Pocketinns 1.0. - Private Beta Launch at the Collision Conference in New Orleans, LA. - ICO groundwork commences with the writing of the whitepaper. - Final Development and bug fixes for launch in public beta. - ICO Legal Team Formed – August.
- Pocketinns hires PR, communications and marketing firm for their ICO – October 4th Quarter 2017 - Pocketinns 1.0 launches to the public in Europe with around 50,000 properties – October 4th Quarter 2017 - Pocketinns PR marketing commences for its ICO November, 4th Quarter 2017 - Pocketinns blockchain expo North America 2017, November 4th Quarter - Pocketinns Launches the Pinns Dutch Auction – Jan 15th Jan 31st 2018 – 1st Quarter 2018
- Implement and Evolve Pocketinns 1.0 to the blockchain platform. - Within 2 weeks of the completion of the ITO, all PINNS Tokens will be issued to the investors into their ERC20 compliant ether wallets.
- Based on our current conversation with leading crypto exchanges worldwide, we look to have our tokens registered and listed once all required compliance measures outlined by the exchanges are met. - Build a sales and marketing, communication and media team by,
- Implement the PINNS professional community network by end of. - Model the travel marketplace segment further for scaling purposes by July of 2018 through end of 2022.
- Creation of a technology community platform - Implementation of the PINNS Payment processor
Laying the foundation for the PINNS One financial network.
- Scaling properties from current 50,000 properties to 4 million properties. - Create a decentralized data storage facility for PINNS Token holders and community members by.
Launch the decentralized online PinnCom (Online ecommerce platform), a place for buying and selling various goods and services and creation of a focused business entity to ensure focus and quality in the area.
Launch the car rental, ride-hailing service, and automotive division by. - Create an open blockchain-based system where other developers and business owners integrate their goods and services on the Pocketinns platform
Complete the Implementation of other key marketplaces, in areas such as Legal, Shipping, Logistics, and Grocery as well as food delivery, real estate, insurance, media, entertainment by.
More and more projects in travel and hospitality industry are showing up. The idea of a marketplace for these services is not new. However, the implementation of blockchain technology in Pocketinns umbrella project has quite an interesting approach, as well as the monetization model of the PINNS token. I’m not sure that they have chosen the right platform (currently, it’s quite expensive for transactions).
It is a very global project with a nice and detailed White paper. It is well known, that the success of the ICO project depend on the involvement of community. As the others experts mentioned, now the project looks like as the touristic project with a grate number of competitors. Of course, you whrite about "marketplace ecosystem", but it is a lot of general words which occur in each project. I would also recommend to describe project benefits in relation to other specific projects, but not to the "all of competitors".
Pros: Whitepaper is thoroughly written. Milestones are clearly defined. Team has requisite experience. Cons: There is competition in disrupting travel and hospitality industries with use of blockchain.
Pros: Idea have a future, but needs proper execution as well. Rental space can see very good use of this idea as the deposit and escrows fund management. Cons: Lot of competition. Initial implementation does not promise project success as it does not use Blockchain extensively. Removing few, most of Applications does not differentiate much from centralised ecosystems.
Team ready, idea OK, really detail and comprehensive white paper, product ready to improve. risk low, I give this a high score. With recommend to optimize the vision since there are more competitors will come in.
A promising project with a strong team. Good luck guys!
No differentiator, a marketplace for everything. Every market has special needs. It is not truly decentralised when an escrow is involved. Marketing Roadmap is not outlined in detail. Problem and Solution from the Whitepaper are not clear to me.
Really fascinating idea and vision for such a collection of markets. Team look reliable and we can see real efforts are put in the Whitepapers. In general there are good competitors and specifically in some sectors we see tough rivals. Hard mission to be accomplished by this project! Will check it again, once the ITO is done!
Very detailed and comprehensive whitepaper, good team.